NOTE: As of June 2022, many eating places in Naga Metropolis have closed due to the pandemic. I’ve rearranged this listing to spotlight these which might be nonetheless presently working for reference, however have retained the listing of outdated restos in case they nonetheless reopen sooner or later. A lot of the eating places under are these inside the primary Naga Metropolis correct. Put up-pandemic “Uptown Naga,” the realm of Pacol and Carolina has additionally grow to be standard for al fresco eating.
In recent times, my hometown Naga Metropolis within the Bicol Area has grow to be a rising foodie vacation spot. Each go to signifies that there are new eating places ready to be sampled, in addition to outdated favorites that simply should be revisited.
Bikol delicacies is called being spicy and candy. Sili (chili peppers) and coconut milk (gata) are utilized in quite a lot of dishes, in addition to pili nut merchandise for desserts and a novel relish. Right here’s a take a look at a number of the finest locations the place you’ll be able to savor the flavors of Bikol (compiled from quite a few visits to Naga to go to my people), in addition to a number of the new eating places price trying out.
- Sort of delicacies: American retro diner, Filipino, burgers, rice meals, and many others.
- Value vary: P150-300 per individual
- Deal with: Bigg’s has branches in Centro, Magsaysay, BMC Street and SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Bigg’s Diner
No journey to Naga Metropolis could be full and not using a go to to the homegrown basic Bigg’s Diner, established in 1983. This retro-inspired diner that’s been round for nearly 40 years is understood for serving Western model fast-food snacks like burgers and pizza, in addition to satisfying rice meals. My favorites right here embrace the cheeseburger, Pork Cordon Bleu & Tenderloin suggestions. Additionally they serve hometown meals like Hen sous-chef full of laing, Bicol Particular (Pork Chop served with Bicol Specific) and Pili Pie. Their Tower Burger (with 2 meat patties, bacon, 2 slices of cheese, a hashbrown, spam, lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions and a fried egg) is kind of a meal!
Bob Marlin Restaurant & Grill
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino dishes, grilled, seafood, bar chow, beer
- Value vary: P200-500 per dish
- Deal with: Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis (in addition they have a department known as Cafe Rasta in Haciendas de Naga)
- Fb: Bob Marlin Restaurant & Grill
Bob Marlin is an informal eating resto superb for large teams and households. They provide seafood dishes like Island Grilled squid, Pinoy staples, primary cocktails and beer with reggae music besides. Cafe Rasta by Bob Marlin in Haciendas de Naga, a brand new resort complicated within the Pacol space, additionally serves the signature dishes and bar chow. Their final finest vendor is the crispy pata.
Different suggestions: Sinigang na Salmon, Laing, Bicol Specific, Grilled squid, Hen adobo sa gata & Rasta-Paling (a rainbow-colored cocktail spiked with lambanog)!
Chef Doy’s Gourmand Restaurant
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino meals with a twist, beer
- Value vary: P200-500 per individual
- Deal with: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Chef Doy’s Gourmand Restaurant
One other favourite restaurant of mine in Naga Metropolis is Chef Doy’s, identified principally for its distinctive tackle conventional Pinoy favorites. Favorites listed below are Kare-Kareng Lechon Kawali, ‘Batang-batang pusit’ (child squid in olive oil and spices), Ginataang puso ng saging (a combination of banana coronary heart cooked in coconut milk), Crispy Tadyang, Bangus sa Bayabas and Pininyahang Manok sa Gata.
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino, Jap, Western delicacies, truffles, pastries, desserts
- Value vary: P250-400 per individual
- Deal with: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Purple Platter
This homey restaurant is a wonderful eating model of Geewan. They specialise in Filipino basic and conventional fare, in addition to truffles and desserts. Other than the Bicol Specific and Pinangat, they’ve good Paella Valenciana, Sinigang na salmon, and lots of different dishes. Additionally they have a Bicolano Particular Pizza, topped with chili and laing. For dessert, attempt a slice of their bestseller Blueberry or Strawberry Cheesecakes or indulge of their do-it-yourself Halo-halo served in a coconut shell.
Soledad Spanish-Filipino Restaurant
- Sort of delicacies: Spanish, Filipino, Bikolano
- Value vary: P250-400 per dish
- Deal with: La Piazza, nook Magsaysay and Dayangdang Sts, 4400 Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Soledad Spanish-Filipino Restaurant
A restaurant specializing in Spanish/Basque and Filipino consolation meals with just a few spicy Bikolano dishes. Advisable dishes embrace binagoongang bagnet, sinaing na tulingan, kinunot, sinigang na salmon stomach, crispy tuna tail, pinangat and laing. Good for households.
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino, Bicolano dishes, truffles
- Value vary: P100-200 per individual
- Deal with: P. Burgos St., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Geewan
Geewan, which is a part of Graceland Meals Industries, is one other fast-food favourite of Naguenos, serves native Bicolano fare – carinderia model. Restaurant specialties embrace pinangat (minced shrimp and floor coconut meat wrapped in taro leaves and cooked in coconut milk), Bicol Specific, kinunot and ginulay na natong. Additionally they serve Halo-Halo with cheese (a well-known dessert that originated in neighboring province Albay) and buko pandan salad in a buko shell.
Inexperienced Earth Cafe
- Sort of delicacies: Vegetarian
- Value vary: P150-250 per individual
- Deal with: third St., Villasorabella Subd., Concepcion Pequeña, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Inexperienced Earth Cafe
Inexperienced Earth Cafe is the primary vegetarian and well being meals restaurant in Naga Metropolis. Situated in Villa Sorabella, a residential space in Concepcion Grande on the freeway to Legazpi, this rustic and homey restaurant serves all pure and natural meals. Their tasty choices embrace crispy do-it-yourself nachos and hummus, contemporary salads with natural dressing, pako (fern) salad, shitake mushrooms and tofu, and veggie pad thai.
The Espresso Desk
- Sort of delicacies: Pasta, sandwiches, crepes
- Value vary: P120-185 per dish
- Deal with: 2/F ADC Resort, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: The Espresso Desk
The Espresso Desk (previously referred to as the Professional-Chef’s Workplace Culinary Necessities) is an informal industrial cafe that serves native espresso, shakes and truffles in addition to candy and savory crepes, sandwiches and pastas. The meals is nice and the servings are good for sharing. The Hen Parmigiana Crepe and the Crepedilla are must-tries. For first-timers on the lookout for a neighborhood aptitude, the Cococcino (espresso with dessicated coconut) and Spicy Pili Affogato (a dessert espresso with ice cream topped with pili nuts and sili bits) are good selections.
- Sort of delicacies: Household Heirloom Delicacies
- Value vary: P200-500/dish (family-style, good for sharing)
- Deal with: 29 Concepcion Grande, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Casa Soriano
Casa Soriano is a house-turned-restaurant that gives household heirloom delicacies, with some Filipino dishes influenced by Spanish, French and Italian delicacies. Friends can select to sit down within the air-conditioned eating space or the backyard/al fresco veranda the place eating tables have been positioned within the landscaped backyard surrounding a swimming pool. The place has a really cozy ambiance and makes use of vintage touches throughout. We tried the Pumpkin soup, Salad, Pan-seared Salmon, and Turbo Broiled Hen. The meals was a bit on the salty aspect, however was very flavorful. Very good place for particular events or dates.
White Bean Cafe
- Sort of delicacies: Pasta, sandwiches, espresso, truffles
- Value vary: P150-300 per individual
- Deal with: G/F Naga Land Resort Elias Angeles St. Naga Metropolis
- Fb: White Bean Cafe
White Bean is a comfy cafe within the foyer of Nagaland Resort alongside Elias Angeles Avenue. This pretty cafe serves continental breakfast, basic Filipino breakfast, espresso, specialty tea, shakes, pasta, salad, sandwiches. Additionally they have just a few attention-grabbing Bicol fusion dishes on their menu like Laing Quesadilla, Stuffed Sili in Garlic Mayo Dip, Pinangat Rolls and Bicol Specific Linguine. Nice Kare-Kare! Desserts embrace a choice of cheesecakes and wholesome ice cream.
- Sort of delicacies: steak, ribs, pasta, seafood
- Value vary: P150-300 per dish
- Deal with: G/F Avenue Sq., Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Chili-Peppers
Chili-Peppers is an outdated native restaurant that was the one respectable place to eat alongside Magsaysay Avenue (method earlier than the restaurant increase within the space). They disappeared for some time after opening some branches in Manila. Good factor they got here again to Avenue Sq. with a contemporary look and upgraded menu. Some suggestions embrace the Jurassic Ribs, Sta. Fe Pork Chops, Baked scallops and Crispy tuna tail.
- Sort of delicacies: Italian dishes, pasta, pizza
- Value vary: Value vary: P175-P300 per dish
- Deal with: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Grissini Ristorante
Grissini Ristorante (Italian for “bread stick’) serves Italian meals like pizza and pasta and appetizers. Suggestions embrace the Italian feast (a combo of 4-ways pizza, pasta and a rooster dish), Ravioli di spinaci (spinach stuffed ravioli with cream sauce) and Porchetta con Patate (roast pork loin with marble potatoes).
Jimmy & Tang’s Restaurant
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino
- Value vary: P60-250 per dish
- Deal with: Liboton Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Jimmy & Tang Restaurant
Jimmy & Tang’s Restaurant serves reasonably priced home-cooked dishes like kare-kare, bopis, pancit, ukoy, and Bicol Specific for sharing. The restaurant comes from the identical homeowners because the well-known Aling Conching’s Restaurant which was positioned alongside the diversion street in Naga. We bought a style of certainly one of their outdated specialties, Tabagwang, an unique dish of susong pilipit (conical snails) present in rice fields that’s historically cooked in gata.
- Sort of delicacies: Grill
- Value vary: P55 -75 for drinks
- Deal with: Haciendas de Naga, Brgy. Carolina
Ranchero Grill is the in-house restaurant of Haciendas de Naga. They serve a wide range of dishes and quick orders right here so that you can snack on when you get hungry whereas visiting the resort and journey park. I like to recommend you attempt the Pili Shake, which is fabricated from a mix of the pores and skin, pulp and nuts of the pili nut. The drink is surprisingly filling and tastes very distinctive.
Cafe Plazuela, Avenue Plaza Resort
- Sort of delicacies: Worldwide, Fusion
- Value vary: P150-300+ per dish, P350 for afternoon tea set
- Deal with: G/F Avenue Resort, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Cafe Plazuela
Cafe Plazuela is the in-house restaurant of The Avenue Plaza Resort, the perfect resort in Metro Naga. Their a la carte menu options fusion and worldwide dishes. They lately launched an afternoon tea, that comes with an assortment of gourmand sandwiches, pastries and desserts, served with a pot of tea of your alternative. The tea set is a fairly whole lot for afternoon with associates or enterprise conferences. Avenue Plaza additionally has promos for a Businessman’s Lunch and Vacation Feast.
- Sort of delicacies: Espresso, desserts
- Value vary: P39-99/drink or meals
- Deal with: Magsaysay Avenue (in entrance of Bob Marlin)
- Fb: Journey Cafe
A comfy travel-themed cafe that serves a small choice of scorching espresso (by Caffe Mauro), chilly drinks, snacks and some desserts. Cool London-inspired Purple Phone-booth door and interiors. Good place to hang around. Hopefully, they’ll increase their dessert choice sooner or later.
Jack’s Blue Plate Diner
- Sort of delicacies: American, Asian Fusion, seafood, burgers, beer
- Value vary: P99-299 per dish
- Deal with: Shell Station, Palestina, Pili, Camarines Sur & Magsaysay Avenue
- Fb: Jack’s Blue Plate Diner
A diner that serves surprisingly reasonably priced seafood dishes like contemporary lobster, crabs, prawns, unique seafood and fish. They’ve stay seafood on show in aquariums in the midst of the restaurant. We tried the lobster in butter sauce, fried scallops, wild clams adobo, and orange rooster. The Jack’s Burger (Angus Beef) can also be a bestseller. Additionally they have attention-grabbing fusion pizza dishes like Tapizzalog (pizza topped with tapa, egg & French Fried onions) and Nacho Pizza. The department in Magsaysay has a 2nd Flooring referred to as Candy Gallery, which shows some work on the market by native artists serves a breakfast buffet and desserts.
Naga Backyard Restaurant
- Sort of delicacies: Bicolano meals / pancit & toasted siopao
- Value vary: P100 and under
- Deal with: Panganiban Drive, Naga Metropolis
Opened in 1969, Naga Backyard Restaurant is among the oldest eating places in Naga Metropolis. It focuses on budget-friendly Bicolano dishes corresponding to laing, bicol specific and kinunot. This is among the pioneers of toasted siopao, and serves scrumptious mami and pancit.
- Sort of delicacies: Fastfood, meals
- Value vary: P50 – P150 /dish
- Deal with: SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Graceland
From the identical household as Geewan, Baker’s Plaza and Purple Platter, Graceland provides quick meals burger-fries-chicken-spaghetti staples and a few uniquely Bicolano dishes together with Lechon Bicol Specific, Laing Bangus Meal & Bicol Particular (Pork Chop with Pinangat). Graceland normally has a bakeshop part or has a twin Baker’s Plaza outlet that sells breads, specialty refrigerated truffles, marriage ceremony and birthday truffles, and different pastries.
- Sort of delicacies: Bar & Grill/Filipino, beer
- Value vary: 150-300/dish good for sharing
- Deal with: Penafrancia Avenue
- Fb: Bora Hut
Informal open-air restaurant alongside Penafrancia Avenue that serves Pinoy favorites like crispy sisig, grilled pusit and different pulutan fare. Good for barkadas who need a evening out of drinks. Strive their crispy kangkong and baked tahong topped with cheese!
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino, grilled meals, beer
- Value Vary: P100+ per dish
- Deal with: Mayon Ave., Naga Metropolis; in addition they have a department in SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Triboo Grill
With its laid-back ambiance and reasonably priced dishes like salmon stomach, barbecue and rooster inasal (their bestseller), Triboo is an effective place to soak in Naga’s laid-back vibe, specifically at evening.
- Sort of delicacies: Chinese language, seafood
- Value Vary: P150-P300 per dish
- Deal with: G/F Foyer, Regent Resort, Elias Angeles St., Naga Metropolis
When you’re yearning for Chinese language meals whereas in Naga Metropolis or should feed a big group of household and associates, Oyster Restaurant (often known as Oyster Villa) is the place to go to. This restaurant serving Filipino, Chinese language dishes and seafood has been round since I used to be a child. Count on the same old assortment of Chinese language consolation meals together with Yang Chow fried rice, stir-fry dishes, lemon rooster, century egg with sea cucumber and Nido soup with quail’s eggs.
- Sort of delicacies: BBQ / Asian Fusion (Bicolonial), Spanish & Mexican beers
- Value vary: P150+ per individual
- Deal with: Barlin St. Naga Metropolis (throughout Cathedral)
- Fb: Que Pasa Naga
Que Pasa is a specialty restaurant serving Bicolonial delicacies – Spanish dishes with a Bicolano twist. They’ve common Spanish dishes and a Bicolano pop-up menu with dishes like Ginataang Santol, Bicol Specific Mussels and extra. Encanto Bar by Que Pasa serves tapas, Spanish & Mexican beers, native beers and distinctive cocktails spiked with native substances.
Que Pasa has very inventive interiors following the Spanish-Mexican theme and murals all painted by Bicolano artists. That is undoubtedly a must-visit for all first-timers & returning company to Naga Metropolis!
- Sort of delicacies: Pizza, pasta, salads, Bicolano fusion delicacies, beer (San Mig & Brew Kettle)
- Value vary: P100-P300 per dish
- Deal with: Basilica Street, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Woodstone Kitchen
Opened final Dec 2014, Woodstone Kitchen and Bar by Chef Ton Castillo is the most recent eating vacation spot in Naga Metropolis, specializing in Bicolano and Pinoy Classics with a twist. Bestsellers embrace Crispy Pinangat, Crispy Dinuguan, Bicol Specific with pineapple, Kare-Kare (topped with shredded banana coronary heart), Lechon Laing and Crispy Tilapia Sinanglay.
Additionally they serve pizzas like Antonio’s El Diablo Pizza (Spicy Barbeque Sauce, Floor Angus Beef, Bell Pepper, white onion, black olives, anchovies, mozarella), Bicol Specific Pizza, and have very attention-grabbing beer cocktails together with a Chili Choco Espresso Beer Cocktail. The place has very good interiors that make use of pure parts. Excellent spot for dates, households or barkadas!
- Sort of delicacies: American (New), American (Conventional), Asian Fusion, Barbeque, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Filipino, French, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steakhouses, Vegan and Vegetarian
- Value vary: P200-300 per individual
- Deal with: CBD II, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Flavours
A refined and homey restaurant that serves a wide selection of Western and Pinoy fare which makes use of good spices of their dishes. I actually appreciated their Potato and Crab Chowder and my order of Baked Salmon with Crusted Pesto. Each dish we ordered had a definite scrumptious sauce.
Flavours additionally serves just a few dishes with regional twists together with Hen and Laing Panini and a refreshing Milky Pili Shake.
- Sort of delicacies: beer, appetizers
- Value vary: P100-200 per drink
- Deal with: Magsaysay Avenue (throughout Villa Caceres Resort), Naga Metropolis, Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Fb: Ibalon Craft Brew
Ibalon Craft Brew is Bicol’s first native craft brewery, residence to Sili Beer! The beer variants are named after characters from the well-known people epic of the Bikol area, Ibalong. The brewery serves craft beer brewed with native substances, matched with home-cooked appetizers and dishes native to Naga Metropolis and neighboring cities.
- Sort of delicacies: Italian
- Value vary: P150+ per dish
- Deal with: #17 Zone 1 Caluag St. Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Forchetta
A homey restaurant hidden within the residential space of Calauag Avenue. They serve Italian meals like pasta, pizza and sandwiches and good drinks at finances costs.
- Sort of delicacies: Worldwide, Asian-inspired, Filipino
- Value vary: P150+ per dish
- Deal with: Zone 5, Panganiban Drive, Brgy.Concepcion Pequena, Naga Metropolis, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: International Kitchen
A restaurant that serves worldwide and Asian-inspired dishes and specialties like Vietnamese Pad Thai and Singaporean Laksa. Scrumptious and tender Beef Rendang, Hainanese rooster, and savory Vietnamese Beef Pho and good truffles. It’s an excellent uncrowded various for these on the lookout for extra worldwide delicacies in Naga Metropolis.
- Sort of delicacies: Espresso, pizza, pasta
- Value vary: P60-90 for drinks, P130-P150 for meals
- Deal with: Taal Avenue nook Bulusan Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Anthosia Cafe
An artsy hole-in-the-wall hangout serving espresso and light-weight meals. A number of “hugot” emo particulars and murals coupled with the classic decor make the place price trying out. Strive their heart-shaped pizza and pasta meals and frappes.
- Sort of delicacies: Filipino
- Value vary: P150-300/dish
- Deal with: 32 Barlin Avenue, Sta. Cruz, Naga Metropolis
- NOTE: As of August 2015, the restaurant has been renamed Alfogen’s. I haven’t tried it because it modified administration
An outdated ancestral home beforehand referred to as “Sa Harong,” (Our Home) within the early to late 90s alongside Barlin Avenue. Rising up, this place was our go-to place for BBQ and sisig. Nonetheless, it used to have extra of a pub/beer backyard really feel. Now underneath new administration, Calle Barlin has reinvented itself as family-friendly vacation spot with brighter and trendy interiors and a variety of Pinoy home-style cooked dishes. The second ground of the resto is now occupied by Hillary & Andrew Hostel, which caters principally to backpackers.
We bought to attempt a variety of dishes right here, together with crispy pata, sinigang na hipon and kaldereta. Standout dishes for me had been the Lemongrass Hen, the large slab of ribs and grilled tanigue.
Alfonso Merely Pure Restaurant*
Alfonso Merely Pure Restaurant serves vegetarian do-it-yourself variations of favourite Filipino dishes like Veggie Kare-Kare, Kaldetera, Sisig and Barbeque. None of their dishes make use of meat, MSG, animal by-products, components or preservatives. Additionally they serve vegan chilly pressed detox juices, natural wines, wraps, sandwiches and truffles and promote well being merchandise right here.
Cube Board Recreation Cafe*
- Sort of delicacies: espresso, gaming meals
- Value vary: P110-P220 per dish
- Deal with: 29 Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: DICE Board Recreation Cafe
A espresso store the place you’ll be able to get pleasure from burgers, pasta, dessert and drinks whereas taking part in several types of tabletop board video games. I imagine that is the primary board sport cafe in Naga Metropolis. It might probably get fairly crowded throughout the holidays, so it’s finest to order a desk if you wish to test it out.
LAING: stewed taro leaves in coconut milk, seasoned with shrimp paste or fish bagoong and purple scorching chilies.
BICOL EXPRESS: combination of pork flab and shrimp paste sautéed in tomatoes and onions and plenty of inexperienced chili strips simmered in coconut cream.
PINANGAT: bundles of taro or gabi leaves, crammed with shredded bits of pork and shrimp, a lot of chilies, ginger, garlic and onion and grated younger coconut, then cooked in coconut cream.
SANTOL EXPRESS: santol fruit cooked in coconut cream. That is much like Bicol Specific, however is on the bitter aspect. Goes nice with fried meals.
KINUNOT: spicy dish historically fabricated from shark meat (endangered) but additionally now of stingray or crabs cooked in coconut cream, malunggay leaves and spicy chilli.
For buget merienda and meals, road meals and snacks, you’ll be able to head to Plaza del Rizal, the place there are quite a few meals stalls promoting native fare and road meals.
KINALAS: Kinalas is Naga Metropolis’s homegrown model of mami or noodles. The broth is constituted of strips of meat from cow or pork head that’s boiled till tender. The soup is topped off with a serving of gravy, scallions some kalamansi on the aspect. Widespread locations to get kinalas embrace Bolofer’s and Cely’s. Cordova’s (often known as Tya Kamot) is reputed to serve the perfect kinalas on the town. Cha Ced (Kinalas sa Balatas) is one other eatery by the riverside that serves good kinalas.
TOASTED SIOPAO: Toasted siopao bola-bola is a heat toasted dinner roll crammed with floor pork and slices of boiled egg. This variation of the normal white bun that’s normally steamed is a must-try in Naga Metropolis, and a neighborhood favourite. You should purchase this in Naga Backyard Restaurant & quite a few bakeries in Naga and environs.
PUTONG BAGAS: Putong bagas (steamed rice truffles) is a standard Bicolano delicacy fabricated from rice flour and shredded coconut cooked with brown sugar inside. The rice truffles are steamed in small coconut shells and wrapped with a banana leaf. The mixture of dry rice cake and candy moist coconut is paying homage to pan de coco. That is offered simply outdoors San Francisco Church.
BADUYA (maruya): Sliced bananas which might be dipped in rice flour batter and deep fried. You will discover this offered in lots of road corners round city. You possibly can eat this alone or with santan (coco jam with pili nut).
BULASTOG: The Bicolano model of kwek-kwek (a hard-boiled rooster egg deep-fried in orange batter)
PILI NUT PRODUCTS: Pili nuts, an indigenous nut that grows primarily within the Bicol Area, are broadly utilized in a wide range of delicacies – from pili nut pastillas, mazapan, suspiros, bonbones, truffles and candied treats like Pilinut Choco Kisses, Darkish Chocolate with pilinuts, and Pili Bar. You should purchase these at J. Emanuel in centro, and of their principal retailer in RJ Village, Haring Canaman.
DISCLAIMER: For people who find themselves from Naga Metropolis, I do know that there are a lot of different eating places (esp. in Magsaysay Ave.) that aren’t included on this listing. Both I’ve not tried them but or don’t have photographs. I’m presently primarily based in Manila, however I’ll attempt to replace this as quickly as I get an opportunity to return. 🙂 Be happy to go away your options within the feedback part on what different eating places/meals are must-tries particularly for first-timers in Naga! For many who usually are not from Naga Metropolis and are on the lookout for excursions, take a look at Naga Excursions web page.