I’m so excited to have my good friend, Kelly Lewis on the podcast this week. She is somebody I significantly admire within the journey house, particularly for the way she helps and empowers girls.
On this episode, we share about how she does this via her numerous girls targeted journey companies, how her personal journey story and life was a driving pressure for that, and her new, empowering e-book, Inform Her She Can’t!
Hearken to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Present Notes: About Kelly Lewis
Kelly Lewis is a girls’s journey trade maven and chief within the space of ladies’s empowerment.
She is most obsessed with serving to girls to faucet into their private energy via touring the world.
She’s the founding father of Go! Woman Guides, the world’s first collection of journey guidebooks for ladies, in addition to the founding father of the annual Girls’s Journey Fest convention.
In 2016, she co-founded the boutique tour firm Damesly, which has been featured within the New York Instances, CNN, Journey + Leisure and Nationwide Geographic.
She is the creator of a number of journey guidebooks. Inform Her She Can’t is her debut e-book in memoir/ inspirational non-fiction. Inform Her She Can’t shares tales of ladies who refused to consider that they can’t, particularly when instructed in any other case. They will, they did … and you may too.
We focus on:
Different Related Articles Mentioned
Watch the video of the podcast
For individuals who could favor watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll discover on YouTube every week.
Different interviews you could like
- The Black Journey Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- The way to stand out and reside absolutely with Cory Lee
- Full time Household Journey in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- The way to stability journey with full time job, loans, and financial savings and construct wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen journey and Mom Daughter journeys with Tamara Gruber
- From Massive Home to Full time RV journey with The Mother Trotter
- Knowledgeable recommendations on residing overseas with Tim Leffel
- From full time journey to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt
- Vaccinations and pandemic journey with Dr Nadeen White