Hearken to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
On this episode, we share our favourite space in Australia: Broome & The Kimberley area in Western Australia.
It’s unspoiled wilderness in an space that’s thrice the dimensions of the UK. Which means limitless gorges, waterfalls, and off the overwhelmed path adventures await with little individuals to crowd your house.
And allow us to inform you about these seashores, colours and sunsets!! The perfect colours on this planet stay right here!
We additionally share about our life for five months engaged on Kuri Bay Pearl Farm, which was as soon as the biggest supplier of South Sea Pearls on this planet!
We focus on:
Advisable excursions of the Pearling area
In the intervening time, there aren’t any excursions to Kuri Bay. You by no means know when they could return. There are different excursions you are able to do to different pearl farms within the Broome space and to be taught extra in regards to the pearling historical past.
The colours of Broome
Kuri Bay, The Kimberley
We don’t have a number of pictures throughout this era. We weren’t journey running a blog and simply took snaps on some extent and shoot digital camera.
However here’s a little glimpse at life in Kuri Bay Pearl Farm
Our journey story podcast episodes
- Episode 1: Solo Journey and Working Overseas earlier than we met
- Episode 2: Our 5 12 months honeymoon dwelling and touring the world
- Episode 3: The Darkish occasions and Delivery of the ladies and journey weblog
- Episode 4: Embracing Household Journey and our 18 month Australian street journey
- Episode 5: Getting a inexperienced card and touring the US