We return to Africa on this episode – our favourite journey expertise but! Backpacking for six months from Uganda to South Africa gave us limitless journey and smiles.
Uganda was an extremely stunning nation filled with pleasant, hospitable individuals. A few of our favourite journey tales come from Uganda and we share them on this podcast.
- The meals, tools and garments that we packed for our backpacking journey by way of Africa
- The stunning now vacationer attraction, which was merely a way for us getting round. (though an enormous surprise of Kampala)
- Why we feared, but beloved, getting round Africa
- The house treatment that cured my nausea shared by my African Mama, Marion
- Why Lake Bunyonyi is a dream vacation spot
- How we tried the Muzungi Corkscrew
- Our roughest journey ever and our most advised journey story – it isn’t the gorillas (however getting there with Benson)
- Spending an hour with the gorillas in Bwindi Inpenetrable Forest
- What it was wish to be charged by a silverback gorilla
- The unbelievable and adventurous expertise white water rafting the Nile River – residence of the Dangerous Place one of the crucial infamous Grade 5 rapids on the earth. (Correction. The Nile solely has freshwater crocodiles. I had a mind fart and stated they have been saltwater.)
- 13 Awe inspiring adventures to have in East and South Africa
- How you can journey Africa on a price range
- Africa journey security suggestions
- How you can get round East and South Africa